GUTS Drop-In tutors can be contacted online during their open hours listed in the spreadsheet below.
To join a session during a tutor’s scheduled hours, simply click the link below the tutor’s name that says “BBCollaborate Link“. This link will take you to a BBCollaborate page where you will be in a room with the tutor in which you may activate your microphone and/or video if you are comfortable with doing so.
For new tutors and tutees:
- Drop-In will be opening back up to the public on April 2nd
- Find more information on how to access online Drop-In tutoring below
For current tutors and tutees:
- We are moving this program online
- Please check your email regarding how this program will be moving forward
- If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tutors and tutees MUST not participate in face-to-face contact for any reason. We will be mentioning tutoring alternatives in the emails you receive.
Drop-In volunteer tutors provide immediate, short-term assistance with popular subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, Math, Biology and foreign languages. This is a great program for students who want help but can’t make a weekly commitment, or who want a tutor but don’t think they’ll need help every week.