COME AND WORK WITH GUTS!!!
Academic Match and Drop-In Coordinators needed!
Applications close 8/5!
Academic Match & Drop-In Coordinator Positions Job Description
- Exceptional communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team and to complete independent projects
- Work well under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Effective group and one-on-one facilitator
- Create weekly tutoring groups by subject and course number OR
- Coordinate with campus partners and tutors to schedule drop-in appointments
- Gather feedback from tutees, provide feedback to tutors
- Recruit tutors through various outreach initiatives
- Address and manage tutor/tutee concerns
- Create a safe and inclusive environment that promotes diversity
- Work closely with and under the supervision of the GUTS Senior Coordinator(s)
- Hold office hours and attend biweekly team all-staff meetings (times vary by semester)